معلومات إضافية
رقم العضوية : 771
تاريخ التسجيل: 2012/12/04
الدولة: iraq*Baghdad*
المشاركات: 9,729
النبأ العظيم غير متواجد حالياً
المستوى : النبأ العظيم will become famous soon enough

عرض البوم صور النبأ العظيم
Osscar9 ما ورد عن الإمام الجواد (ع) في القائم عليه السلام (عج)

اللهم صل على محمد وآ ل محمد الطيبين الطاهرين
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عن عبد العظيم الحسني قال : دخلت على سيدي محمد بن علي عليه السلام وأنا أريد أن أسأله عن القائم أهو المهدي أو غيره ؟ فابتدأني

(( فقال: ياأبا القاسم إن القائم منا هو المهدي الذي يجب أن ينتظر في غيبته ويُطاع في ظهوره وهو الثالث من ولدي والذي بعث محمد بالنبوة وخصنا بالإمامة إنه لو لم يبق من الدنيا إلا يوم واحد لطول الله ذلك اليوم حتى يخرج فيملأ الأرض قسطا وعدلاً كما ملئت جورا ً وظلما ً إن الله تبارك وتعالى يصلح أمره في ليلة أصلح أمر كليمه موسى عليه السلام ليقتبس لأهله ناراً فرجع وهو رسول نبي
ثم قال عليه السلام : أفضل أعمال شيعتنا إنتظار الفرج ))

. (إكمال الدين)

'Abd al- Adhim al-Hasani says, I entered upon my master Muhammad Ibn A'li (a.s) intending to ask him about the Qa'im whether he is the Mahdi or someone else. However, initiated the topic before I brought it up,saying,
"O' Abu al-Qasim, the Qa'im from us and he is the Mahdi. It is obligatory to wait for him in his occultation and to obey him in his appearanc. He is the third from my sons. By the one Who sent Muhammad with the Prophethoodand distinguished us through Imamate, even if it does not remain from the world but a single day, Allah will prolong that day until he rises. He will fill the earth with equity and justice, as it will be replete with injustice and oppression. Allah, the Exalted, will rectify his order in one night, as He rectified the order of His Converser Moses (a.s) who went to fetch some fire for his family and returned a prophet, an apostle.
Then he said,
" The best action of our Shi'a is to wait for the salvation ." ))

-- Ikmal al-Din

عن عبد العظيم بن عبد الله ،
عن أبي جعفر محمد بن علي الرضا عليه السلام أنه سمعه يقول :
إذا مات إبني علي بدا سراج بعده ثم خفي فويل للمرتاب وطوبى للعرب الفارُ بدينه ثم يكون بعد ذلك أحداث تشيب فيها النواصي ويسير الصم الصلاب

Abd al-'Adhim says that he heard
Abu Ja'far Muhammad Ibn 'Ali al-Ridha(a.s) say, "When my son 'Ali dies, the light after him will come into view and then disappear. Woe is for the doubter and bliss is for the believer , who will run with his religion for refuge. Then after that there will be events in which forelocks would go grey and times will be very sever

......Alghaiba of al-Ne'mani

lh ,v] uk hgYlhl hg[,h] (u) td hgrhzl ugdi hgsghl (u[)

رد مع اقتباس